Friday, September 25, 2009

JobStreet.com raised stake in 104 Corporations

My employer, JobStreet.com raised its stake in 104 Corporations in Taiwan to 14.58%, and this portfolio is worth RM39.035 Million. The latest acquisition is for 1.806 Million shares, representing 5.35% of 104 Corporations in Taiwan.

For more info, go to here .

For more info of JobStreet.com investors' relations, do go to here .
-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: